This week’s post is a virtual “grab bag” of happenings in and around the world of eS3D (educational stereoscopic 3D). Enjoy this virtual playground, as you explore the tremendous potential for 3D in education and other related fields.
- What are Egyptologists doing with 3D at Harvard? Check out 3D At Harvard
- How is the University of Kansas training football players with stereo 3D? Check out 3D at the University of Kansas
- How is a Singaporean Medical School employing rendered 3D in medical training? Check out the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine in Singapore
- How is 3D being employed in the arena of Domestic Abuse Education? Check out Domestic Abuse Education
- How is ESPN exploring the use of 3D in advertising? Check out 3D in Advertising